22Bet Casino Review
22Bet is a casino teeming with sports selections and bonuses. It does not only offer the usual online casino favorites, but it also has a sports betting section. It is a new player in the gambling industry, having launched in 2018. The operator of the site is Marikit Holding Ltd, a company that operates another online gambling facility.
22Bet offers games from world-renowned software developers like Microgaming, NextGen, and Thunderkick. In this 22Bet online UK review, we will take a look at the different ways you can bet, the bonuses and promotions, and the methods you can use to withdraw and deposit funds.
There are three main lobbies visible at the top of the landing page. From these three, you can move forward to selecting the ones that you would like to play.
- Sports – this area houses a myriad of athletic entertainment where you can place your wagers. The first thing you need to do is to select the specific sports you want, and then the site will display all ongoing and future games. Examples of these sports are Football, Tennis, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, and Table Tennis.
- Live – in here, you can choose from dozens of live games happening the very moment you are on the site. The bet slip is found at the bottom right. But before you put your wager, choose the sports you love at the top section of the lobby.
- Casino – this is the area where you can find contemporary games. There are no table games here, except for the Blackjack Tournament. The rest are slot machines. If you are looking for jackpot games, go to the site’s left-hand side and click on Jackpot. The site will show you all the slots that offer progressive and standalone jackpot prizes.
- Live Dealer – the casino offers live dealer games, but these are not heavily promoted. You will not find these selections unless you go to the bottom of the website and click on a small link that says Live. Once you get to this lobby, you will only see three variants of roulette.
Perks, Promotions, and Bonuses
22Bet is currently running several promotions. Take note that the promotions for sports betting do not apply to casino games and vice versa.
- First Deposit – this bonus applies to casino fans who are new members to the site. In it, you will receive a 122% match-up of your deposit capped at €300. You will also receive 22 Bet points.
- Second Deposit – on your second deposit, you can get a 66% match-up capped at €150. You will also receive 22 Bet points.
- Welcome Bonus – you can only use this bonus in the sports betting section. In it, the management will give you 122% of your deposit up to €100. Just like the first two promos, you will also receive 22 Bet points.
- Second Deposit – here, you will receive 44% of your second deposit, and it is capped at €50. Again, you will receive 22 Bet points.
- Friday Reload – every Friday, the casino will give you bonus money of up to €50 if you deposit on Friday. It is a 40% match-up capped at €50, and you can only use the bonus in e-sports betting.
All the promos require 22Bet bonus codes, which are available on the promo banners. The Bet points can be used for placing wagers in the e-sports area.
The wagering requirements are unclear. There is no specification as to what the casino management expects you to meet before you can withdraw your winnings from your bonus money.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
The gambling operator offers more than 100 ways to fund your account. All methods are neatly categorized by type. You can use bank cards, e-wallets, mobile payments, cash, payment systems, and e-currency exchangers.
Some of the most commonly use are the following:
- Visa /Mastercard
All these methods have their individual deposit and withdrawal minimum requirements. On average, the minimum is €1. The casino does not charge fees on both transaction types, and a vast majority of the methods give the players the privilege of instant transactions.
22Bet is a huge sports betting site, but casino fans may find that there is a lot left to be desired as far as games are concerned. There are notable games, and there are only roughly 20+ slot machines to choose from. The site is also a tad slow, especially if you access the casino section.
Overall, the verdict is that this is a great site for sports bettors but not for gamers. If at all, the site is accessible in more than 50 languages. This feature is important because the sports that the site hosts are international games.
It also has virtual e-sports, which, like the live dealer games, are not heavily advertised on the site. You can access the VR selections at the very bottom of the landing page.