Magic Red Casino Review
Aspire Global International Ltd Casinos owns Magic Red. It started operating back in 2014 after securing a license from the UK Gambling Commission. It is a casino that wields a dual license, and the other one is from the Malta Gaming Authority.
It has operating rights within the UK and many other regions, but US players are not accepted.
The casino works with the world’s top software developers like Microgaming and NetEnt, to name a few. The site is teeming with a lot of selections, and the only gambling genres that do not exist here are sports betting and lottery.
The landing page of the online casino is filled to the brim. But to help guide you in this Magic Red Online UK Review, we will take you to the six lobbies found at the home page.
- Featured Games – in this lobby, you will find more than two dozen selections that the management is promoting. You will also see some sections that offer the featured exclusive bonuses.
- New – go to this area if you are looking for new releases.
- Video Slots – this is where you will see a myriad of slot machines. Both new and old games are here. Both classic and modern video slots are in this lobby, including those that have progressive jackpots.
- Classic – this area also houses slots and fruit machines. The only variation you will find from here from the Video Slots lobby is that this houses old titles.
- Casino Games – fans of table games should go to this lobby. Live games are also hosted here. You will see different game variations of blackjack, baccarat, and roulette. Currently, there are ten live dealer games in the casino.
- Scratch Cards – players looking for a quick buck have 20 scratch cards to choose from. Here, you will see games like 7 Boom, Wild Win, Casino Riches, and Power Cash.
Promotions and Bonuses
The gambling operator is currently offering four promotions.
- Welcome Bonus – New players will receive an amount at 100% of their initial deposit. This match-up bonus is capped at $200. The minimum amount required to take advantage of it is $20.
On top of the bonus money, the new player will also receive 20 free spins on the first deposit. However, players will receive a further bonus of 40 free spins in their second day of playing. The catch is that it has a 35X wagering requirement on both the deposit amount and the bonus.
- The Challenge of Champions – here, players are pitted against each other on a leaderboard. The player with the highest win over bet percentage will climb the leaderboard and win. The win/bet score only applies to certain games. These are Rainbrew, Deco Diamonds, and Lucky Links.
The prizes are:
- 1st place – £1,000
- 2nd place – £250 bonus
Runners-up will win £50 each. To qualify, you must hit at least a win/bet percentage of 300%.
- VIP – the online casino offers a loyalty program to all members. There is no requirement for opt-in. There are seven VIP tiers, and the two highest levels are by invitation only. To climb the ranks, you must earn points. Every wager worth £40 will earn you one point.
The tiers and the points required are:
- New Member – none
- Bronze – 10
- Silver – 60
- Gold – 350
- Platinum – 1,000
- Premium – by invitation
- Prestige – by invitation
All promotions do not require Magic Red Bonus Codes.
Accepted Deposit and Withdrawal Options
The casino accepts 17 deposit methods. A majority of these methods employ instant funds transfer. Not all payment methods may be used to withdraw. The timelines for withdrawal also vary from one financial institution to another.
The methods you can use to deposit are:
- Visa / Mastercard
- Bank Transfer
- Skrill / Skrill 1-Tap
- Fast Bank Transfer
Bank transfers take 6 to 8 business days to complete a withdrawal. All deposits are instant except wire transfer, which can take up to six days.
The casino is young, but it already has a long list of offerings. Suffice it to say that gambling operator is leaning towards slot machines. There are more than 250 slot machines on the site. This collection includes popular titles like Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, The Nutcracker, and Napoleon.
What the operator can do is to add more table and live dealer selections. As of today, there are only ten live games. Although Dream Catcher is offered, there is more room to entice players if the company would add more blackjack variants, roulette, and poker.
It also makes sense if the games are available in the demo version. Upon clicking the slots, the system asked for log-in credentials. More and more casinos now are offering demo versions of video slots on their sites, knowing that players who get to experience the spinning thrills are more likely to register and play.